Reworked Vanguard Warden Exterior

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Not gonna lie, looks kinda the same to me...
They are going back more to the concept art...so if you are used to the original drawings (and that big poster in the CIG HQ of the Wardens taxiing along the runway) then it isn't much of a change. What it does is correct the weird turn they made from concept art to deploying in-game.

Jangmo

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jangmo
Warden is the longest running ship to have not been melted in my hangar.. love the looks, just hope it is competitive DPS wise for the future

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Warden is the longest running ship to have not been melted in my hangar.. love the looks, just hope it is competitive DPS wise for the future
Based on the lore of the Vanguard ships so far, they are military grade. They might not be the most powerful ships in their size bracket, but they should make up for that with their extended range of operational capabilities. Which is why I'm looking forward to using them.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Based on the lore of the Vanguard ships so far, they are military grade. They might not be the most powerful ships in their size bracket, but they should make up for that with their extended range of operational capabilities. Which is why I'm looking forward to using them.
No point in having a 'Verse of 100 systems if you can only do the equivelent of walking to the end of the road and back. Unknowingly almost all my ships have turned out to be long range, Vanguard, 315p, Endeavor with fuel-pod. I'm going to be going walkabout.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
. . .retractable turret confirmed?
Yes, retractable confirmed. Also that the modular BUK packages swap across all platforms--sounds like any Vanguard can become any other Vanguard-- the S2s in the nose will be swappable for some other, but not all S2 guns, and the turrets will be swappable! meaning there is something of choice to be had with the tuuret itself, beyond what weapons it holds. Could there be a radar dish coming in the Sentinel? See time index 8m:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwhicfWN98

They're free to fly this week. Fly 'em and buy 'em!

Last edited:

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
No point in having a 'Verse of 100 systems if you can only do the equivelent of walking to the end of the road and back. Unknowingly almost all my ships have turned out to be long range, Vanguard, 315p, Endeavor with fuel-pod. I'm going to be going walkabout.
This is me with VTOLs.

I am not having my game play crippled by short range and not being able to land on planets comfortably.

Forgot your password?