Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Where you from stranger?
'Straya, aka Kangarooland
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been a fan of space sims for a long time, probably freelancer is my favorite. Saw the kickstarter, and threw my money at the screen. When this proved ineffective, I used the regular amazon payment methods, and suddenly I was a scout.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Honestly? The community. I've been playing with TEST guilds/clans/whatever for a lot of years now, and they never fail to keep the game exciting, not to mention star citizen itself looks fantastic. Who doesn't want to be be the starcaptain/pirate/whatever of their dreams. Also not being tempted to buy all of the spaceships with real dollars. RIP Wallet.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Oh.. Kings Quest maybe? Or Warcraft 1. Dos commands were a bitch.
What other games do you play?
Tonnes. At the moment i'm playing FFXIV and Warframe to keep myself busy, (Speaking of which, I miss Test Clan Please Ignore from Waframe. Wonder if any of you have made it here?) Star realms, Divinity Original Sin, Payday 2, Hand of Fate, etc, etc.
Picard or Kirk?
Geeze, can I say Mal instead? No? Oh well Picard. I've always preferred Shatner as a lawyer with mad cows disease, and a fondness for guns.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
G'day, mate

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! You must be really deadly in games since you are from Australia!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Thanks for the welcomes! Also, yes Seung. I mean why else would the internet gods that be put in our latency handicap? Obviously the other countries in this world are too afraid of our awesome ability to score 3 on Aurora crash.

Forgot your password?