Rock Raiders Is Now Official!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
It would be a bit inefficient, but if we made other people ram into the rocks then get all the stuff, now that's where the money is.
We're going to try mining our own ships and see if it works at some point. I think it'll work great. Then we'll drop spider miners on enemy capital ships and tear them up. Combat Mining.

eXplode

Commander
Donor
Sep 25, 2015
RSI Handle
eXplode
We're going to try mining our own ships and see if it works at some point. I think it'll work great. Then we'll drop spider miners on enemy capital ships and tear them up. Combat Mining.
Definitely going to try and cut a Cap ship in half with Orion lasers!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Anything in my fleet is at your disposal, even if I'm not there to use it personally.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Awesome, congratulations :) I'm sure this will be one heck of a good division!

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Congrats Sunder, my Orion will support your regime wholeheartedly

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
That's IT!!!! EREKA!!! I was sitting here wondering what group to throw my hat into, and I started thinking, "Mike, you don't throw hats, you wear them." So, from this day forward, my hat is my own, and I shall wear it proudly! What hat is that, you ask??? Well, it can be any hat, a miner hat, an explorer hat, a military hat....(you get the picture). So, I am now the First TESTlancer (TEST Freelancer). If you need my services, let me know, I gots me a Cutlass(for now), a Gladius(you'll take her from me, over my cold dead, vacuum packed body) and a random Mustang(every week I change it, right now it's a Gamma).

Cheers!!!! And pass the beer!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
we now have farmers to buy our rock tailings !
Crops need crushed rock too. Volcanic ash is very fertile.

That's IT!!!! EREKA!!! I was sitting here wondering what group to throw my hat into, and I started thinking, "Mike, you don't throw hats, you wear them." So, from this day forward, my hat is my own, and I shall wear it proudly! What hat is that, you ask??? Well, it can be any hat, a miner hat, an explorer hat, a military hat....(you get the picture). So, I am now the First TESTlancer (TEST Freelancer). If you need my services, let me know, I gots me a Cutlass(for now), a Gladius(you'll take her from me, over my cold dead, vacuum packed body) and a random Mustang(every week I change it, right now it's a Gamma).

Cheers!!!! And pass the beer!
Welcome aboard. I'm taking your hat now btw.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm only "jealous" in the loosest of terms, because hyperbole is my bread and butter. If anything, it's because I've been trying to get the same thing going for the bomber group (in my sapre time, mind you; I haven't exactly been making a marathon push) and you're the first so I can't be the first so now you suck and we're enemies. I'm actually quite happy that you've managed to turn the rock raiders into a legit thing.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'm only "jealous" in the loosest of terms, because hyperbole is my bread and butter. If anything, it's because I've been trying to get the same thing going for the bomber group (in my sapre time, mind you; I haven't exactly been making a marathon push) and you're the first so I can't be the first so now you suck and we're enemies. I'm actually quite happy that you've managed to turn the rock raiders into a legit thing.
I'm not actually the first. Shive was the first to get his Racing group to be official. If anything you and Shive are now mortal frenemies and we're still friends. :) Thank you for the kind words. I'm just going to have to hope for the best and see how things work out.

Reactions: DiamondDogActual

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
can we make a "Texas Drillers" as a sub group to our subgroup?
I don't think Star Citizen supports the drilling of black gold right now or will in the future. This saddens me. However its always good to meet a fellow Texan. Welcome aboard the ship of money, crazy antics, and suicide asteroid survey races.

To answer the question better though, I don't intend for there to be sub-branches under the ones I've laid out right now because that would get complicated really fast and create a very divisive environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiamondDogActual
Forgot your password?