Rocket League

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
(not as "cool" of a title as SUPERSONIC ACROBATIC ROCKET POWERED BATTLE CARS!!!!!!!! *explosions* as it's its spiritual successor)

Apparently it's "crossplay" between PS4 and PC, and it's free for PS+ members this month, on release!

There's no way of forming a party with PS4 and PC yet though.

I played a bit this weekend (like 8 hours!!) it's pretty hard, but regardless, it's still LOADS of fun!

If there's enough interest, I may even buy it for PC and we can play together!

here's the quarterfinals match of the ESL, where it just officially become e-sports.
very impressive what you can do... but to get to the level of these players... it'll take a long time of practice

Last edited:

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
A friend of mine convinced me to buy this game (which really didn't take much because it looked awesome) and I haven't looked back since. Been having a lot of fun with it so far. Not hard to pick up and play, controls are very straightforward.

Learning all those fancy aerial hits definitely takes a whole lot of time and practice.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I love Rocket League, it's great fun. Count me in too.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
It seems like a lot of fun...I'll try to pick it up if/when it goes on sale.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
So with the Winter Sale this is one of the few games I finally purchased and figured it deserved a bump. Outside of CIG, Psyonix is the one development company I truly believe deserves to be fully supported (Which is why I bought all the DLCs as well).

For anyone interested, you can buy the game and all the DLCs for under $24 until the 4th ($13.99 for just the game). Tons of casual game play in this title and it reminds me of old school gaming. A very fun and not overly complicated game.

I mean ... WHO doesn't want to play robo-soccer with a DeLorean?

Let's steam it up and play some fooooseball! c02 is my steam name.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I got it on steam when I bought the steam controller, havent played it to much but it seemed like it could be a blast.

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Apparently I have 156 hours into it. Feel free to hit me up on Steam if you want to play competitive 3v3 (or non-competitive 2v2 or 3v3).

-Pandoz

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I love this game, but I'm crap at it.

Forgot your password?