ROFL I`m a BAD BAD Boy

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
So what happened was........ There I was stuck at Grimhex, ship shot off the pad by some ass hat, pined down by a sniper at the airlock, telling myself '' I`m getting to old for this shit ''. when along comes this Starfarer G and lands on the pad right in front of me. well now I have cover from the sniper so I bolt for the big G. So as I run under the belly of this beast I can see the ramp is down. Out comes fore or five guys looking for blood. local comms calls out '' Grimhex is ours ''. I`m tucked up under the ramp as they come running by me, I`m sure they were screaming kill them all but it being space and all I did not hear that. okay they spread out around the pad and down the ramp comes the pilot. I pass the pilot going up the ramp, I didn`t even slow down. At a full sprint up the stairs to the cockpit. jumped in the pilot seat and fired that puppy up. yelled into my mic '' take off ''. Now as I spin the ship around I can see three guys in EVA in the wind screen shooting at me. LOL now that`s funny. So I open up with the guns, yeah that didn`t work, they are to close. So I pushed the throttle all the way forward and headed out of the belt. local comms, well i can`t use that kind of language here, but I made it back to Olisar. upon landing some guy calls in local chat '' hey Capt- Spicer where did you get that huge ship ''. '' Stole it '' I said, and kept on walking. Fun night. now I need a drink.

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
Good job! Show those clowns who's boss :D

And really... the first thing you normally do when you land is you secure you immediate surroundings.

I remember a few times in Arma 3 when we'd huddle up near the chopper to discuss our next step... that never went well. Usually ends up with someone shouting GRENA- *POOF*. And then a lot of disappointed banter in the "Deadmen" TS lobby where we would be moved by the realism plugin.

Sometimes we didn't even get that far, we'd all line up for the general briefing, then hear the grenade "click" sound go off, because of some poor sod who accidentally pressed the G key. Server usually went bonkers when about 30 people died at the same time :rolleyes:

Ah bloody hell, now I'm all excited for 2.6 and 3.0 again.

Forgot your password?