RP Within the 'Verse - Noob friendly guide

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Anyway, thanks for reading and I hoped this helped a tiny bit. As I said, if you need more detailed help getting your character fleshed out, just get in contact with me.
Well, the Story of my Charakter beginns at a small Outpost, which is used to Mine in an Asterioid Belt.
This Outpost is far away from other Humans, and the only contact to the World outside is a lonely Hauler that trades Supplies for Minerals. There are next to no other Ships within Sensor/Commlink range of the Station. As my Character grows up he builds some Drones that act as relay stations so the Outpost can finaly Comunicate with it's close neighbours.
The Station itself is far behind it's best years, but it's what my Charakter calls home.

My Question is now: In what System/part of the Universe could this Station be and what could be it's name?

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
@Varku
Probably any 'Unclaimed' system would work for that.

Backstory is fun to write! I tried but ended up with the classic dead parents / adopted by Xi'An gangsters trope ... Probably need to rewrite backstory.

Annimus

Commander
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
CMDR_Annimus
Count me in! In the next few days I'll be wrinting down my character's bio and history, should I post it somewhere?

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
As captain of my ship, I hope my crew argues with me all the time/help me see different views on things. Will be fun to see how different situations are handled. Very excited

Reactions: Talonsbane

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
:skull_crossbones:NECROMANCY!!!! :skull:
But, in all seriousness, I'd be totally down to RP my character. Just, y'know, need an actual game first. :)

Reactions: VFV and Talonsbane

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Rp or not rp, that’s the question...

Nah... I just want to bring the rain with my hammerhead

Reactions: VFV and Talonsbane

BadMoonRicin

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
BadMoonRicin
As an OLD roleplayer from the past on many RPGs (pencil n paper), I appreciate the interest!
Only RPGed on one computer game though (STO) and I'm looking forward to the possibilities here in "the Verse"!

TY arrangingstars !!

Forgot your password?