RPFind.Me now has Star Citizen profiles! (also, help request)

Songwing

Vice Admiral
Oct 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Songwing
Hey!

I have been talking with the RPFind.me folks about getting a category just for Star Citizen. I'm happy to say it's now ready!

The profiles are a bit bare bones atm as the RPFind.me devs don't know much about the game yet but I'm hoping you lovely folks can help them out by making some profiles & letting them know where they could improve. They especially would like help on figuring out how they will deal with permadeath & character sheets. Maybe you could put up a quick journal entry or suggestion ticket about how you plan to work around/with PD.

I'm hoping the site will be used by SC folks for things like fleshing out their character profiles in detail & then link them here or other RP forums for references.

Below is a screenshot of how the page looks for users. I haven't fleshed out the character's profile so the entries are a bit bare atm.

Definitely make an entry if you can. Even maybe if you don't intend to stay there long; just to help out the devs with the new Star Citizen category!

Thank you kindly for reading. <3

Attachments

Forgot your password?