RSI Giveaway thread! Please Bump!

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
can you try and use the tool when you bump it ;) it looks less fishy that way when its test members bumping but not 'entering' the giveaway

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I ended up updating the images used. They are now more 'silhouette' like, which means crisper outlines. However it has resulted in a loss in detail inside of the ship.

Here's what I mean

Its hard to see the upside when using the black ship color, but it makes a big difference when creating a really large poster which some users are running into issues with. The file size is cut in half.

I might go back to the old stuff one day, but that will probably be when I do a complete overhaul with accurate ship sizes.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its cute that you are trying to meta.. something something flying insects.

:p

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Is there anyway we can get some of the variants in the tool. Mainly the ones with silhouette differences? For example, the Cutlass Red doesn't have the turret on the top, or the Super hornet, that has the turret.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Is there anyway we can get some of the variants in the tool. Mainly the ones with silhouette differences? For example, the Cutlass Red doesn't have the turret on the top, or the Super hornet, that has the turret.
Its not worth the extra size at that point. A turrets difference? I want to change it to scale soon, so you won't even see the turrets at that scale in comparison to the Javelin, which will stay at a similar size pixel wise.

Forgot your password?