RSI mods give me so much shit over this! :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Link to most recent example:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6543891

I cant even count how many times an RSI mod PMs me and tells me to stop telling my members to spam the New Recruits section.

Im convinced they think I am a liar.

I keep telling them we do not ask new applicants to do that, yet it keeps happening!

ALL GLORY TO TEST!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Maybe they have some [CONCERN] that Test will get too large in the Verse and so some of the first players that other people meet are drunk Aurora pilots?
Perhaps CIG will include an Alcoholics Autonomous profession when the game launches in our honor!? Of course, in our ineptitude, we will probably think that it is a profession where you drink more, not less. TEST Squadron really is the BEST Squadron!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Their anger is a direct reflection of their jealousy.
"We few, we happy few (thousand), we band of brothers drunkards;
For he to-day that sheds drinks his blood beer with me
Shall be my brother"
They just don't have this kind of camaraderie. And it makes them angry. That's OK. We'll be happy for them.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
where can I buy one of these 'side impact tested' rugrats?
You just gotta convince a lady friend to let you play house with her. Eventually a rugrat magically appears.
As I am a TESTie, I had to ensure that my spawn was side impact tested. Because Aurora's, crashing, sun's, TESTing, etc.

Not gonna lie, spaceship safety seats for babies are freaking expensive. Costs about the same as an Andromeda. Ha

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Link to most recent example:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6543891

I cant even count how many times an RSI mod PMs me and tells me to stop telling my members to spam the New Recruits section.

Im convinced they think I am a liar.

I keep telling them we do not ask new applicants to do that, yet it keeps happening!

ALL GLORY TO TEST!

Did you at least ask the RSI mods if they would like to sign up with TEST so they could monitor your actions better? :D

Forgot your password?