RSI Official Organization

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Montoya will be able to comment in more depth than I can, but to me it looks like all that you'll have to do is make sure your RSI account name is included in your forum profile, and we'll be able to go through and invite people. There's a lot of info to go through in that post, though, so we'll have to get back to you.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
RSI said:
Faith – Organizations that have come together for a single cause or under a single banner. This could be rebels fighting for Terran independence… or the devout followers of the LAMP!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'm just wondering if the higher-ups have a complete list of people to send invites to or if everyone will have to apply again through the RSI website?
We will work out the finer details soon, but it seems that it will be as easy as signing up through RSI, but members will need to register here too.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Who is going to be up at 3 am to get the [TEST] moniker?
Where does it say the date and time that it happens? I did not see it.

"Every organization WILL have a unique Spectrum ID (“SID”), a ten-character (all cap) alphanumeric designation. The SID will be used in the organization’s URL and will be displayed prominently with the name to distinguish similarly-named groups."

10 character? hmm TESTCORPS ... need one more character.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Where does it say the date and time that it happens? I did not see it.

"Every organization WILL have a unique Spectrum ID (“SID”), a ten-character (all cap) alphanumeric designation. The SID will be used in the organization’s URL and will be displayed prominently with the name to distinguish similarly-named groups."

10 character? hmm TESTCORPS ... need one more character.
TESTCORPSE. The E is silent like our daggers in the night...ANNDDD SCENE!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
For the names. Keep in mind that RSI does not ally duplicate/parody identifiers so we can reserve TEST to be our official name :)

Conflicts which arise will be treated on a case-by-case basis by the moderation team, with absolutely no tolerance for copycat or parody organizations. The archive of ‘recruiting threads’ in the Organizations subforum at the RSI site will be referred to determine claims of pre-existing organization ownership should the need arise. CIG will moderate public facing group areas for content, organizations will be responsible for moderating their private discussion areas.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I vote for [TEST] as well. I like it. Simple and straightforward. While I do like our humorous approach to the game I would like some level of seriousness in case we do make a reputation for ourselves.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Wait wait wait, does it have to be 10 characters or is it "10 characters or less"?

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Forgot your password?