Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Well it is time to do some rapid expansion on the follow count so I am not afraid to give tons of things away!

[Old] Tonight is a Steam game every 15 minutes including games over $30.

Next week will also be games galore with a Constellation, yes you read that right, next Friday as well. [End Old]

Twitch.tv/RussianJ_TEST

Go hit that follow and get into the giveaways tonight at 11:30 EDT

To keep it easy, just going to keep the OP updated with giveaways.

Next Giveaway: 6/17 300i
As always, Friday Freebies

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
LIVE RIGHT NOW BUMMMMMMMP! Courtesy your PNW TESTBROS here at TEST NW, and MSI, and NVIDIA. Oh btw it might be a witcher 3 and batman code :cool:

Let's make this friday night thing a big regular event dudes.

Fisa9

Lieutenant
May 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Fisa
GIVEAWAY BUMPPPPPP!! #Testnw

Hey RJ shoot me a PM when you get this im the Comms Officer for Head2Head Gaming and run this Gaming Pub here in Portland, let's make this friday thing a usual badass thing. I'll do what I can to help yo.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
GIVEAWAY BUMPPPPPP!! #Testnw

Hey RJ shoot me a PM when you get this im the Comms Officer for Head2Head Gaming and run this Gaming Pub here in Portland, let's make this friday thing a usual badass thing. I'll do what I can to help yo.
Sent!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Tour with the Devs from Starmade, Schine tonight as well as the big giveaway, the constellation Taurus. Join us after Captain Richard and a reliant giveaway for your hand at a taking home a ship you can haul all of your shotglass collection in!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Up tonight is a 300i giveaway. For all of you who desire as much class as firepower and not afraid to thumb your nose at everyone else.

Forgot your password?