S.S.S. Week 12 | 19/4/2014 |

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST

This magical picture was created by Loteus give him kisses!

S.S.S. Week 12 | 19/4/2014 |

Hey Testies.
DFM Where you at?
Did you see the PAX live stream? If you did you probably noticed that they still have some “small” problems with their DFM and they probably won’t launch before next Saturday.
So instead we are going to try out some Team Fortress 2 so if you have any plans other than S.S.S. this Saturday pick it up and throw it out the window. Except kids don’t do that they leave a nasty trail once they hit the glass.
It will just be the TEST organization this time so we need you to invite all the people you think have the slightest chance of joining us. They don't have to be a member of TEST and we won't try to force them to become a member, we just want to have some fun.
The game if free on steam so there are no excuse. See you on Saturday
Remember to download the game and get the latest patches and updates before the event, so that we can have a smooth start.

What time?
The event starts | 14:00 EST | 19:00 UTC |
If you can't be there right away, hop on Teamspeak and see if we’re still there.

Teamspeak? (Download Link)
Teamspeak is a voice communication program like Skype. It is free, so you can spend all your money on Auroras.
Server address: testoutfit.info (no password)
We require you to use Push-to-talk.

I’m new, what is SSS?
Head on over to our forum thread about S.S.S. (Yes it’s still a WIP sorry)

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I hope to be done with my work before then, but don't count on me making it until the tail end of things.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Gee, I hope TF2 won't force me to endure an EIGHT GIGABYTE UPDATE before I can join in the mayhem like some OTHER GAMES that I could mention, but I won't name names... ...other than the fact that they rhyme with 'Granite Bride Poo'...

Reactions: JoeCool4433

Trollmann

Admiral
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
trollmann
Because somebody asked on TS: Do we have our own server or do we hop on a random public server and 0wn s0m3 n3wbzzz?

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Do we have our own server or do we hop on a random public server and be 0wned by s0m3 n3wbzzz?
FTFY. And obviously if you have the best hat, you automatically win!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Also, killer job on the artwork @Loteus!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Because somebody asked on TS: Do we have our own server or do we hop on a random public server and 0wn s0m3 n3wbzzz?
We haven't planned on having our own server. What are the benefits? Would crashing some random server be ok with you guys?

Trollmann

Admiral
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
trollmann
We haven't planned on having our own server. What are the benefits?
The reason I'm running my own CS:GO server is that the performance is better than the matchmaking servers and I have control over who plays on it, so I can kick stupid guys who want to troll.
But I wouldn't mind going on a public server either.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I don't think I can make it this week... again =(
Saturdays, especially afternoon, is starting to be more unavailable for me

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
As much as I used to love TF2, I won't be able to make it this event due to the holidays and having to bake lots of goodies.

I wish you guys the best

Forgot your password?