Awesome meeting you all this week! Thanks to Munken for organizing it :D

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

TF2 seems like a great game for our community to play together. Perhaps we can get together and play some other times as well! I used to play a lot and wouldn't mind playing with my fellow TESTies.

How did it work with servers? Did you guys have your own running or did you just crash some already running ones?

Glad you guys enjoyed!

Reactions: CaptSpackle

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

TF2 seems like a great game for our community to play together. Perhaps we can get together and play some other times as well! I used to play a lot and wouldn't mind playing with my fellow TESTies.

How did it work with servers? Did you guys have your own running or did you just crash some already running ones?

Glad you guys enjoyed!
Yeah it was really fun to play with the test guys again. I’m looking forward to be able to play with you every week in a month time. i just sorted the server list by location/no password/game type/ and then a server with no players on. Yes others could then join the server we were on but it wasn’t really a problem only when we all went the same class and they just went whatever was a counter to that.

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
I'll be there next time to have you guys rekt. Used to roll with pro players in TF2 back when vanilla servers were popular.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
OMG the story the entire time I played....
Wasn't just you, Seung... everytime Jumanx was on the other team, I became extremely paranoid. Holy crap, is he a good spai.

Going all the same class for a round is one of the most fun things you can do in TF2, since it's even more mayhem than usual. I had a blast playing with all of you - can't wait to do it again!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Wasn't just you, Seung... everytime Jumanx was on the other team, I became extremely paranoid. Holy crap, is he a good spai.

Going all the same class for a round is one of the most fun things you can do in TF2, since it's even more mayhem than usual. I had a blast playing with all of you - can't wait to do it again!

i'm jealous, i missed it... the one time we play tf2...

Forgot your password?