S.S.S Week 6?

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
So it's already Wednesday and I have not read anything about this week's game night. In case we don't have anything in the works I propose that we play star conflict. It's a free to play space combat sim. Think world of tanks but with respawns and space ships. It has custom games so we can password protect a game. I'm also pretty sure it supports up to 12 v 12 matches so that would minimize our need to split up. It's available right through steam and uses steam to login. I've been playing it off and on for a couple months so I could lead a tutorial for the new players.

Thoughts?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I'll have to check it out (man 3 new games in the past 3 weeks that's been introduced to me...)

I think instead of a tutorial, it'd be fun to just go out there and crash into each other without any idea what to do... classic TEST fashion =)

after all, we're the Best Squardon!

edit: OH wait! it's made by the same people who makes War Thunder?! how similar is the 2?

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I would also suggest loadout, another free game.

Even though it has a 8 player cap per game it is loads of fun. Would recommend it to all people.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Although if you still DO want to play starbound I believe Test Outfit's server is updated. Hop down in that channel and all the info should be there.

Reactions: Dank Commander

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
we lost munken and flipper ? :eek:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Flipper???!!! He didn't say anything... Now I has a sad :( I miss you flipper. Come back :(
Flipper is busy with college (I keep in contact with him to make sure he doesn't get buried alive by the books) Munken is in the army.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Flipper is busy with college (I keep in contact with him to make sure he doesn't get buried alive by the books) Munken is in the army.
Oh. Well college is cool. When did Munken leave?

Edit: Also how "in" the army are we speaking? Gone for two years? Currently deployed? in reserve?

Forgot your password?