SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
S.S.S. Week 7 | 15/2/2014 |

A classic favorite game for everyone! This week we are playing....

PLANETSIDE 2
SERVER: CONNERY (US EAST)
FACTION: TERRAN REPUBLIC

What time?
The event starts | 14:00 EST | 19:00 GMT |
We will start of with some weekly notices as usual and then we can get straight to playing the game! If you come early feel free to grab a beer and chat with the rest of the org :)

Teamspeak? (Download Link)
Teamspeak is a voice communication program like Skype. It is free, so you can spend all your money on Auroras.
Server address: testoutfit.info (no password)
We require you to use Push-to-talk.

I’m new, what is SSS?
SSS are weekly events that we hold so that we are essentially "homeless gamers". Through these events we can get to know each other so that you will be fully indoctrinated by the time Star Citizen launches.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrizz

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Never played before.

So I will not play until the event. When I first start sucking at Planetside 2, I want to do It with TEST.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i'm in !

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Never played before.

So I will not play until the event. When I first start sucking at Planetside 2, I want to do It with TEST.
Hehehe :P Be sure to finish the tutorial before 1900 GMT its great help and most people forget to skip it when creating the character.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

smokebaca

Captain
Feb 12, 2014
RSI Handle
smokebaca
Hehehe :p Be sure to finish the tutorial before 1900 GMT its great help and most people forget to skip it when creating the character.
you can skip the tutorial in game even if you forget to skip it in character creation, but you are right it is a great help for newbs. I wish it was available when i started playing. Instead the starting scene for me was dropping into a fire fight and learning how to not die for the next few hours

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I will be there assuming my internet is fixed by then.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Is it just going to be us this time or are we teaming up with the Planetside 2 guys again?
Anybody is free to join.

TEST Outfit is mainly on Mattherson as Vanu, but they may show up too.

We will be doing more structured activities which will probably bore the elite veterans. We are going to focus on different aspects of the game like armor, flying, team work and other shenanigans.

D

DominationAgenda

We are going to focus on different aspects of the game like armor, flying, team work and other shenanigans.[/quote]
I certantly hope this includes ramming. CEO of this org and you don't even follow your own principles. I'm truly disappointed now, Montoya!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Can't make it this week. Stupid Valentine's Day getting in the way of my video games!

Crash some ships into the side of a hill for me. I'll have a glass of bourbon in your honor.

Fly safe testies

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Hopefully I'm not late but Test Outfit is running an operation called 'The TR relief effort" where they all created TR alts on Matherson and started helping the abysmal condition of TR on that server. If you guys wouldn't mind, help would be appreciated. :)

Forgot your password?