SABRE RAVEN that came with Intel 900P GONE Baby GONE

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Considering the nerf (much needed) i imagine many will be selling their Ravens. No longer an easy button
My understanding is that we cannot sell these little beasties...that's ok, I really want it more for "infiltration" i.e., use the stealth to go where I want, and if somebody finds me, EMP them & get away. Plus, I had an 85x CCU to a Sabre that I can melt and use for something else now!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Considering the nerf (much needed) i imagine many will be selling their Ravens. No longer an easy button
My understanding is that we cannot sell these little beasties...that's ok, I really want it more for "infiltration" i.e., use the stealth to go where I want, and if somebody finds me, EMP them & get away. Plus, I had an 85x CCU to a Sabre that I can melt and use for something else now!
Meh, the Nerf is only going to really affect the EMP, which is hugely overpowered right now. I give no fucks about that. Basically everything in the game will be getting nerfed by the time the game is released. I believe it called "balancing" or something weird like that.

Forgot your password?