Sale incoming?

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Exciting!
Sadly, After "enjoying" the 19k4 generator for several hours, I managed to get into the game and found that no piano option was present on my 10-year Constellation Phoenix.

I did, however, note the presence of 2 "hanging flair" options (along with the normal "cockpit flair" - Bobble-head\flag option), which was also present for the Vulture (I didn't have time to go through my whole fleet to see which other ships offered this) which I don't recall having seen previously - I guess we'll be seeing fuzzy dice we can hang from the overhead screens in the near future (April Subscriber flair, perhaps)?

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Sadly, After "enjoying" the 19k4 generator for several hours, I managed to get into the game and found that no piano option was present on my 10-year Constellation Phoenix.

I did, however, note the presence of 2 "hanging flair" options (along with the normal "cockpit flair" - Bobble-head\flag option), which was also present for the Vulture (I didn't have time to go through my whole fleet to see which other ships offered this) which I don't recall having seen previously - I guess we'll be seeing fuzzy dice we can hang from the overhead screens in the near future (April Subscriber flair, perhaps)?
That's a bummer on the piano, but hopefully will be added at some point. Yeah trying to get in all weekend was pretty much a no go.

Forgot your password?