Salty about the starfarer's new pricing

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
If I knew they were going to inflate the price of this ship ages ago I would of got it during Christmas when it would of only been 60 dollars AUD to upgrade, but now finding out it's going to cost 220 dollars upgrade in Australian dollars I'm a tad salty, and will not be buying the starfarer till in game. Note when I mean upgrade, I mean upgrade from my existing freelancer MAX package. If I was going to buy it separately it would cost 400 dollars like no thank you...

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I'm not too salty about the bump to 300 USD. It's not an entirely unreasonable price for a great bulk fuel hauler + mobile refinery in comparison to what you get versus the Reclaimer/Orion/Carrack.

What I am salty about is how apparently (according to RTV) the price will be going up AGAIN once it hits flight ready. How much? Unknown, but raising the price twice leaves a really poor taste in my mouth.

Also raising the price of buybacks is really kinda cheap imo.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, the buy back thing agro'd me as well. As did the price jump. Not because it's unwarranted (the ship was WAY under priced for what it became.), but because I wanted to buy one at Xmas and didn't. And because it sets a precedence for all those other ships I was on the fence about and never bothered to get. So I ended up paying 275 for a Star-G. Oh well.

Forgot your password?