Salutations Test!

Reznovik

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2020
RSI Handle
Reznovik
Greetings Testees? Testers?,

Whatever. Whats up! New guy here. Reznovik! or Rez for short. Been playing about a week and quickly getting my feet wet.
Stayed away from this game because I listened to the nonsense out there about its problems. Im glad im finally here. Have been playing alot of other sci-fi games for a long time.
To dive into these prompt questions...
I am American.
I am finally here because I couldnt talk myself in going back to eve. It felt like an abusive relationship and Dual Universe/ other space games just dont cut the cheese quite as well as SC.
I am also into piloting things. If its scoots and shoots im all about it. My RL career is in Rotary Aviation so im just all around strapping in a getting down. I look forward to pushing myself into PVP. I didnt do
alot of PVP in eve or other space games and its time to finally get in it to win it. Exploration really entices me as well!
First game I remember playing was Tomb Raider on the Dreamcast as well as Spyro. Grew up on consoles (Xbox) and have only recently ( 2years ago) had a decent enough computer to make the switch. I play space games and am also a big Elder Scrolls fan. Stellaris, Eve Online, Dual Universe, Arma 3, ESO, Elder scrolls games. Really wanting to dive into DCS and MSFS. Heard about test through a FB group/ RSI search. Sadly... No kirk or picard. Im a BSG and Starwars kind of fella. Anyhoo.. Cheers! Whats the best way to get to playing with org mates? Orgs huge so Im curious how it flows.

Forgot your password?