Same Old Story. New Streamer.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
Nothing special. New to twitch, new to streaming.

Currently streaming myself learning programming languages, though I suppose I'll also stream when I play video games as well. Don't have a schedule or anything fancy. Just getting started in the last couple days. Figured I'd toss my hat into the raging pit of toothless snakes for some shits and giggles.

Bottom line: I'm not in it for money or popularity. Fuck that. I just want to chill with some buddies and chat while I'm sitting my ass at my computer.

https://www.twitch.tv/pazzolupo

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nothing wrong with that @Pazzolupo . Sounds like a party waiting to happen. I sent you a follow just to be able to check out your stream when we're both online at the same time.

Reactions: Pazzolupo

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
Sftreaming is a way of life if you do it on any type of regularity. Try OBS and XSplit to see which you like best. Get a bot to help with channel moderation.

I prefer OBS with DeepBot. The integration of the two is unlike any other combo.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
Sftreaming is a way of life if you do it on any type of regularity. Try OBS and XSplit to see which you like best. Get a bot to help with channel moderation.

I prefer OBS with DeepBot. The integration of the two is unlike any other combo.
I'll check out DeepBot, thanks. I'm really enjoying the Stream labs OBS platform. Tried XSplit and didn't really seem intuitive.

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?