Sandi Gardiner is being interviewed by Darj - Sat 3pm ET 12pm PT

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Fortunately, you don't need a reason to post something like that.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
If anyone has any questions they'd like answered (keep in mind this is Sandi herself, not the entire CIG or even a developer), do post them here. I'll send them to her tonight, so be quick!

Reactions: supitza

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
If anyone has any questions they'd like answered (keep in mind this is Sandi herself, not the entire CIG or even a developer), do post them here. I'll send them to her tonight, so be quick!
Is TEST squadron best squadron? MAKE SURE 2 RECORD! and ask her if she likes snakes :D

Reactions: Annitias

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Get her to say TEST Squadron, best Squardon.

Also will there be a special milestone for when we hit 100m

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
So, nothing happened yesterday because Time Warner cable was shooting a commercial in their office and she had to be there all the time. Today, same time of day, though.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
So, nothing happened yesterday because Time Warner cable was shooting a commercial in their office and she had to be there all the time. Today, same time of day, though.
There was a remark from a CIG employee that idris-p owners could upgrade to idris-m because idris-p cost more. Still happening?

Or (and more prefered) when are we going to see more anvil ships and capitals? Think those are both marketing questions..

Last question i swear. CIG still persueing legal actions against that magazine company.

Last edited:

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Yeah, already talked to her and she promised to make it work. Bad thing is, loose unit doesn't have time until the scheduled release date, so I guess we'll be a week late again.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Having another go tonight, 20:00 UTC. It'll be Myre, Sandi and me. Do tune in on twitch and if you have any more quickfire questions, post here.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Good luck! Hopefully she shows. My questions still stand.

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Would like to know if an "appear offline" mode will be implemented in the game at launch. I don't expect this to be a way to hide from the bounty system or any other game mechanic. However, I want the game to have it.

Forgot your password?