Saw the Test Party,thought someone might need DP :)

kewldude_001

Ensign
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
kewldude_0001
Hello first like to say glad to be here. Hope to meet some new people. Oh and before you go all mind in the gutter on me, DP = Designated Pilot. I know what you where thinking I would of too.

Now on to the fun stuff, Unfortuntly my handle I have used for the past 20 years of kewldude_001 was not available for some dumb reason on SC so I had to go with kewldude_0001.

I come from the US in the state Kansas from a small town called Chanute.

I have following SC for over a year, and I can't wait to do everything I couldn't do in EVE. Actully pilot my ships, walk around, handle cargo, and so much more.

The first game I ever played was Link on the NES. I remember my mother getting this system when I was 6 I believe. I stayed up many nights watching her play. Looking back I guess my mother was one of the original stay up all night playing, work all day, and play some more on the weekend gamers.
Over the years I have played many games, but recently I have been into everything simulation. Ranging from ETS2 and Farming Simulator, to Construction Simulator. I do have a few FPS, but not many.

Now on to Picard or Kirk. Honestly neither I prefer Captain John Sheridan. Some of you might not know, but its Babaylon 5.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Agrath

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 27, 2015
RSI Handle
bentst
welcome to the best squadron kewldude_001... and yes the first thing on my mind was not Designated Pilot.... internet ruined me

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Welcome to TEST! It's good to have a few designated pilots to be able to fly our drunken asses home (or on to the next bar!)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard, as a little welcome gift you get this German beer from me. Use it wisley. ;)

Forgot your password?