Saying Hi to Everyone!

JaguarDTM

Ensign
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
JaguarDTM
Was told to say Hi in the sign up so... HI! I cannot wait to start playing this game with you guys and cannot wait till this game comes out. Extremely hyped. So a little about me I guess. I'm 21 and from Ohio. Love Drunk Nights and I heard Friday is where I will feel home. The first Space Sim I played was Tachyon and absolutely loved it. Never ventured into Wing Commander but found Star Citizen during a post of them hitting a record of Kickstarter for their funding. Started reading into the game and watching videos and decided that this was going to be the game that made me buy a new PC. I've always been a fan of doing any and all missions in Tachyon from Exploration to Assaults on Stations. So when it comes to Star Citizen I'll probably be doing a Merc or Freelance role and just do whatever the hell I feel like that day. Currently playing World of Warcraft and Battlefield 4 and whatever the new game is (Dragon Age Inquisition at the time). Reading from the stickied post my first game that I played was Starsiege: Tribes. If any of you remember that game you might Recognize what the DTM at the end of my name is. Anyway, to wrap the post I cannot wait to start playing this game more often now that I can run it. Previously my PSU had a bad fan and my GPU would end up overheating the PSU. I hope to talk to you guys in Mumble and see some of you in game.

PS: Picard any day, everyday.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, i remember starsiege tribes, kind of a predecessor of planetside, but that was a looong time ago.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Starsiege Tribes was one of the first multiplayer games I ever played, I had a blast in it.

Forgot your password?