SC 3.0 Live Ship tests so far

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Seeing that this week has been the most enjoyable and stable gaming sessions i've ever had with SC, I have decided to do some ship flight tests on how they feel, etc to me of course. The only issues I encountered during the past 4 days were one instance of right when i boarded and clsoed the doors on the Cutlass, i could not click anything, not even go back out and only ONE crash to desktop after arriving with my freelancer full of Laranite and Aluminum form Hex but thankfully I logged back in and i had my cargo in.
Cutlass Black:
I've done 10 cargo runs with this one, I love it so far. I find it manageable and maneuverable for it's size. nice defensive capabilities. I am NOT liking the idea of only one point of entry on this ship. well I find it annoying. 5 combat encounters during this play-through, all awesome
Freelancer:
Done 5 cargo runs on this, other than the fact that I feel like I am sitting on the cockpit of an 18 wheeler with the humongous dash, it was super smooth sailing, landing and that side door, I love it. No combat during this mission.
RSI Constellation Andromeda:
Done 3 cargo runs with this one.The Drifter of the bunch! Oh that over-steer. I quickly learned to compensate for the driftiness but at first it felt like I was moving a 500 year old cabinet by myself. Best experience in terms of cargo capacity one trip !. Love the multiple points of entries on the ship But that UI is so cluttered. Is there a way to change what the MFDs have on them? i had stuff inside the MFDs and my helmet HUD.

I will do more of these soon. BTW, I am planning to start streaming my play-troughs on Twitch and/or Youtube.
http://twitch/tv/weyoun319
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thalman361
~R

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
RSI Constellation Andromeda:
Done 3 cargo runs with this one.The Drifter of the bunch! Oh that over-steer.
I find the Cutlass very sleek and responsive.
But if you think the Andromeda is bad, take a Starfarer for a spin. I was cursing the whole time. :)
I will do more of these soon. BTW, I am planning to start streaming my play-troughs on Twitch and/or Youtube.
http://twitch/tv/weyoun319
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thalman361
~R
I find it funny that your forum name is Dorian Grey, your RSI handle is Renstler, your Twitch is weyoun319 and your YouTube is Thalman361. Had a hard time deciding on a screen name, huh?

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I find the Cutlass very sleek and responsive.
But if you think the Andromeda is bad, take a Starfarer for a spin. I was cursing the whole time. :slight_smile:

I find it funny that your forum name is Dorian Grey, your RSI handle is Renstler, your Twitch is weyoun319 and your YouTube is Thalman361. Had a hard time deciding on a screen name, huh?
LOL well, my original name was taken, Weyoun359 and I made the mistake of setting up the YouTube channel through my PS4 which didnt allowed me to use my name either lol AND Dorian Grey was my name on Eve lol

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I have a Starfarer as a loaner for my Orion. Ill take it for a spin!

Reactions: supitza

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Nice one

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I took the Starfarer for a spin this weekend..... I couldn't exit the pilot seat. my game crashed trying to land on Yela Twice, the second time forcing me to do a file verify and delete of the user folder AND AND I fell through space 3 times while walking around my ship while on flight! B U T!. I was consuming alcohol through out the entire play session so I don't know who to blame, the game or the ALCOHOL! lol

Reactions: Deroth

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I also did find that the Freelancer accelerates much faster than the Cutlass or was that the alcohol!

Forgot your password?