Chromeninja

Admiral
Staff member
Officer
Aug 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Chromeninja
1617377899364.jpg

Looking to hang out with your fellow TESTies?

Well, we will be hanging out in-game, getting into shenanigans, TESTing things, and breaking things. If you are interested, grab your drink from Beer to Everclear and meet us in discord.

Even if you just want to hang out and chat, the coms are open

This will be happening every Wednesday until something else comes up.

Party Coordinator: ChromeNinja

Start Location: Stanton System -> Hurston -> Everus Harbor
Start time: 8:15pm EST
COMS: TEST Discord -> SC and Drinks

Guilded Post:
https://www.guilded.gg/TEST/groups/k2dX2b3K/channels/7e9b1450-a8c0-49e1-ba21-441ad4d0baa0/calendar/3744822

Last edited:

Chromeninja

Admiral
Staff member
Officer
Aug 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Chromeninja
🎃 It is Halloween week!🎃

This week, we will be hopping in-game and celebrating by going on a Halloween ADVENTURE.

Grab your favorite mask and join us as we head to some of the creepy and hidden locations in the verse from Benny Hedge to the Christmas set.

1635176397077.png

Reactions: Cerato and wmk

Jackalbear

Ensign
Jan 10, 2023
RSI Handle
Jackalbear
Hey, I don't know if years later replies are allowed but I am new and hoping to get in some SC tonight if anyone is around.

I'd bought a C8R and I'd love to use it. I'm a good shot in FPS games so ground/ship boarding operations as a combat medic would be cool.

If I don't end up using the C8R I'll get a combat ship to solo and around in, maybe a cutlass black.

I forgot to add, I'm not on the PTU so I'd be looking for 3.17 gameplay. 😊

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hey, I don't know if years later replies are allowed but I am new and hoping to get in some SC tonight if anyone is around.

I'd bought a C8R and I'd love to use it. I'm a good shot in FPS games so ground/ship boarding operations as a combat medic would be cool.

If I don't end up using the C8R I'll get a combat ship to solo and around in, maybe a cutlass black.

I forgot to add, I'm not on the PTU so I'd be looking for 3.17 gameplay. 😊
Hop into Discord tonight before 7 PM, there's an SC and Drinks at 7 PM Eastern. They like to get into trouble, or try something new. I'm not sure if they're going in the PU or PTU.
There are other events, Saturday and Sunday, and kind of impromptu stuff all week. You can get into Discord any time you're playing too.

You can see the scheduled events in Discord at the very top of the list of channels (left side list, just below the Seasons Greetings that's there right now).

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
We need to run two of these, one for us here on Montoya's Coast AKA the Best Coast, and one for all yuse on the Least Coast. Well, maybe after 4.18 goes live and WE START RECRUITING MORE WEST COASTERS.

sorry for all caps i was in CAD, im always in CAD these days

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?