Sea of Thieves Closed Beta

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
seahawksfan104. I have no idea how to play
We'll be playing again tomorrow, mostly likely, so you can join in. It's not too hard to get the hang of, and there's a controls section in the pause menu. You should definitely use a controller, though.

Reactions: Ammorn

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
We'll be playing again tomorrow, mostly likely, so you can join in. It's not too hard to get the hang of, and there's a controls section in the pause menu. You should definitely use a controller, though.
I figured out the controls, just nothing else haha. I joined a game mid-progress with people who didn't use voice chat

Reactions: Ammorn and Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I figured out the controls, just nothing else haha. I joined a game mid-progress with people who didn't use voice chat
We were on at the same time. Full crew, otherwise I woulda invited you, sorry mate. Then the server shutdown literally feet away from the bloody outpost, and we had 11 chests. They only give you a 5 minute warning.

Reactions: Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Skull and bones, you mean? Yeah, that looks pretty awesome.
PS: How much have you had to drink, mate? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Both look real cool and I would love to play each for their own style.

Err, not sure on how much I had that night since instead of calculating percents and measuring shots, I was eyeballing the mix with everclear with a strawberry fruit juice cocktail. I probably had like the equivalent of about 8 to 12 shots of 80 proof vodka by the time I wrote that. I should waited the 20 minutes and got a BAC reading from my breathalyzer so I could tell what my power level was.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
We were on at the same time. Full crew, otherwise I woulda invited you, sorry mate. Then the server shutdown literally feet away from the bloody outpost, and we had 11 chests. They only give you a 5 minute warning.
all good. I was playing with friends. I know you can get more than 4 players together at one time, but you can only have 4 in a crew. hopefully down the line they add a "fleet" option or something

BTW servers are down now for emergency maintenance :(

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Skull and bones, you mean? Yeah, that looks pretty awesome.
PS: How much have you had to drink, mate? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
RE: It was kinda eyeballed like this, but not that fast, then again everclear isn't as watered down as vodka. 2 shots of the 190 proof (95%) everclear equals 5 shots of 80 proof (40%) vodka.

Reactions: Sraika

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Soooo......having played for about 2 days now in the Beta.....this game is fucking awesome. Takes some getting used to your crew (damned scallywags dont follow orders!) but once you and your crew fall in sync with each other, it gets really fun.

Forgot your password?