Seating

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Could be wrong but I remember hearing somewhere that max crew and max capacity for your bro's aren't related. So if it fits it sits.

Reactions: K1NG

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
To quote beer for the beer God's transcription of the 10ftc explanation of people on spaceships: the seatening, "we're using second edition battlewagon rules'ere, boys! Everyone in, if ya can fit, ya can fight!"

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
From what I read beds are required to log out safely, and crew capacity is just the number of controls/interactive seats there are. I get the impression that standing room is a thing. So party in the back of the mustang beta!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To quote beer for the beer God's transcription of the 10ftc explanation of people on spaceships: the seatening, "we're using second edition battlewagon rules'ere, boys! Everyone in, if ya can fit, ya can fight!"

He does good stuff. Hope we can cram 50 people into a Taurus for fun.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Confirmed Extra-Old, I've spent a lot of time on Le Warhammer and haven't even got my hands on anything that old...

Lets think bigger, how many can go in the 890 Jump? The Phoenix?

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I want to see someone roll up on a banu or a taurus, only to peel off in terror as the cargo bay opens and it vomits out wave after wave of titan-class armored troops with rocket launchers.

It's a variant of my "hot-dropping troops out the bomb bay of my 'tali as I buzz an enemy warship" fantasy.

Reactions: RipVanDan
C

CaptainHavoc

I want to see someone roll up on a banu or a taurus, only to peel off in terror as the cargo bay opens and it vomits out wave after wave of titan-class armored troops with rocket launchers.

It's a variant of my "hot-dropping troops out the bomb bay of my 'tali as I buzz an enemy warship" fantasy.
wut aboot da hully?!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I think the restriction will be using jump points. I recall reading somewhere that everyone needs to be sitting in a 'jump seat' for that. So you might be able to cram 10+ people into your lancer, you may be restricted to in-system activities.

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
I think the restriction will be using jump points. I recall reading somewhere that everyone needs to be sitting in a 'jump seat' for that. So you might be able to cram 10+ people into your lancer, you may be restricted to in-system activities.
That would make the folding seats in ships like the cutlass usefull

Forgot your password?