Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Stated in another thread that i might make a post on this and here it is!

ill make a vote for which server to use, but apart from that I suggest playing as vanu, leave your opinion on which empire to use below.

Idea:
Hop onto a continent and start to make a spearhead into enemy territory and then widening out the point (ie take a biolab and then go east and west to make a new front line) until we have taken the majority of the continent, then move on or stay to cap it all-together

Squad leaders will be elected through fair and even terms, we call this dictatorship!

Hopefully we can do this in about one or two weeks depending on avalability.

Hope to see you planetside! (badumtish)

Reactions: Mynxie and Halvix

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Is this free now? I used to play it a long time ago and it was a lot of fun!

Reactions: Halvix

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ok so my character was on werner - new conglomerate of course. Werner doesn't seem to exist, would they have moved my character to another server?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Ok so my character was on werner - new conglomerate of course. Werner doesn't seem to exist, would they have moved my character to another server?
Quick google says that you didn't get moved, but you got a code that gave you some stuff.

Reactions: BUTUZ

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Haven't played in awhile, but have a character on Connery. Would be glad to join TEST for some shenanigans (on whatever server you choose)!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Also, currently there are some newplayer improvemnts on the public test server of planetside, to close the gear-gap between new and old players.
I hope the'll hit live at the end of the month. this would be the perfect time, to start a new charakter.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
nope, no account transfer but the devs are thinking about it, it's somewhere on a very long list.
Wouldn't count on it, to be implemented soon.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Guess it might be time to reinstall this... Then to remember my login information.. I can't remember if I was using Steam or SOE/Daybreak to play this, or if that even matters.. I could easily start over

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Ok, I have not been on this game in a long time Just someone tell me what faction and which server we are all going to be on and I'll be there.

Forgot your password?