Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest

...and

Everquest

In truth I have played probably about 40 - 50% of the accumulated MMOs mentioned in this thread, but I always go back to the one that has nurtured me for the last 16 years. The reason that I am on the board less is that I have fallen back into EQ whilst waiting for a little more content. If only those darned ships sales didn't keep luring me back out again.

I am male, but for a good Cleric I could be talked into wearing a dress ;)

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
Well...

MMOs:

Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest
Everquest

...and

Everquest

In truth I have played probably about 40 - 50% of the accumulated MMOs mentioned in this thread, but I always go back to the one that has nurtured me for the last 16 years. The reason that I am on the board less is that I have fallen back into EQ whilst waiting for a little more content. If only those darned ships sales didn't keep luring me back out again.

I am male, but for a good Cleric I could be talked into wearing a dress ;)
well in EQ i main a cleric.... :p

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So....alone and feeling frisky. Any rejects yet Duckforce? Pass my RSI ID on to them there's a good chap!

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Curriculum Ludos

Myre Myreson

Myre is a gamer that games a lot of games, especially the games that he likes to play. He appreciates games that are fun but not games that are bad. As a gamer, he has gamed a lot and has achieved a lot of trophies and achievement points in his peasantry years as well as hundreds of steam achievements for games that were fun, but also games that were bad, but that's okay too I suppose.

Game Experience-

1990-1993 - Began gamer apprenticeship shadowing gamer mama through Super Nintendo and Sega Megadrive courses.

1994-2003 - Freelance console gaming, fluent in N64, PSOne, and Gamecube and handheld gamer theory.

2004-2009 - Worked World of Warcraft DPS contract for well known guild. Earned GhD in Resource Management (Grinding).

2009 to Date - PCMR fellow, Lecturer at Twitch.tv

References -

Seung Ryul
(Gamer guy that games)
Cel: 555 7357 8357
Address: That one crashed aurora at Area 18
[email protected]

My Mom
(My Mom)
Cel: N/A
Address: My Mom's House
[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my resume!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Curriculum Ludos

Myre Myreson

Myre is a gamer that games a lot of games, especially the games that he likes to play. He appriciates games that are fun but not games that are bad. As a gamer, he has gamed a lot and has achieved a lot of trophies and achievement points in his peasantry years as well as hundreds of steam achievements for games that were fun, but also games that were bad, but that's okay too I suppose.

Game Experience-

1990-1993 - Began gamer apprenticeship shadowing gamer mama through Super Nintendo and Sega Megadrive courses.

1994-2003 - Freelance console gaming, fluent in N64, PSOne, and Gamecube and handheld gamer theory.

2004-2009 - Worked World of Warcraft DPS contract for well known guild. Earned GhD in Resource Management (Grinding).

2009 to Date - PCMR fellow, Lecturer at Twitch.tv

References -

Seung Ryul
(Gamer guy that games)
Cel: 555 7357 8357
Address: That one crashed aurora at Area 18
[email protected]

My Mom
(My Mom)
Cel: N/A
Address: My Mom's House
[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my resume!
I think you need to seriously consider this application. He took 4 months to thoughtfully write out this very professional resume.

I didn't know TESTies could write.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
yeah...notice few of the current games are on this list..
as my ADD has gotten worse over the years, i have trouble remembering to play games, or deciding which ones i want to play... so i rarely play anymore.. i dream alot about them though... :smile:

that is why i need a partner who reminds me to play.... :p
I still remember the day my /played in WoW went past 1 year...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
  • My top 5 :crown:
  • 1.WoW / Swtor =MMO
  • 2.Skyrim = RPG
  • 3.Heroes of Newerth / LoL= Moba
  • 4.Elite dangerous = simulator
  • 5. COD: Modern Warfare./ Golden eye = FPS

2fat

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
2fat
1) The realm (old ass siera mmo)
2) Ultima online
3) Evercrack
4) Wow
5) Eve online
6) Star wars the old republic
7) Defiance
various other mmos i cant remember
also World of tanks, War thunder, Diablo 123 , minecrack, Rust, Falout (1,2,3,4,brotherhood of steel, new vegas),Elder scrolls(morowind, skyrim), Crysis, Far cry (234 primal), Doom (1,2,3, and the new one)

currently Diablo 3,and Elite dangerous

Forgot your password?