Selling Account : Urgent

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Hi, guys.
A ton of reasons why I need to sell, won't get into it right now.
All ships are tied to the account, so not able to gift.
Freelancer digital game pack with 6m. insurance, SC and SQ42.
Buccaneer LTI
Cutlass Black 48m. insurance
Reliant Kore LTI CCU'd to another Cutlass black
$70.00 USD RSI credit

Whole bunch of LTI token ships in buy back, like 2 Hull A, a Hull B, 2 Aurora LN, Gladius, 2 Archimedes, Terrapin, and a lot of CCU, like Freelancer base to MIS.
This is a OB/VB account. My Warbond hangar decoration is dated 2942, and the backer rewards go back to the AMX-1 repair bot.
BTW, my UEE Citizen Record is 51012.
Thanks for looking.

Will post screen grabs soon.
EDIT : sorry.... melt value is $505.00, selling for $450.00

Last edited:

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
5€

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'm sorry to see you in this position; hope you pull through whatever it is. It'd be nice to see you around the community as well in the future.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I might be mistaken, but I think selling an Account itself is against the ToS... just kinda like you'd cheat around the "non giftable" thing.

HOWEVER, AFAIK there is another way of going about it:

You can buy a small Ship for Real Cash (I think Aurora ES is the cheapest) then buy CCU with credits and apply it on the Aurora ES. You can then sell that ship as "RSI Credits" for like 75%-80% of the value.

I realize you would lose some money over your Idea, but you could also keep your old Account and the legacy stuff on it.

I'd also dare saying the chances of selling a whole account in the Forum of a Org who's Members already have an account are bad...

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
You can buy a small Ship for Real Cash (I think Aurora ES is the cheapest) then buy CCU with credits and apply it on the Aurora ES. You can then sell that ship as "RSI Credits" for like 75%-80% of the value.

I realize you would lose some money over your Idea, but you could also keep your old Account and the legacy stuff on it.
Exactly this. Your chances of selling its contents here (or on reddit) are a lot higher that selling the whole account.

Also, keeping your OB flair with a small game package is a plus.

Reactions: StdDev and NapalmX
Forgot your password?