Selling Concierge Account: LTI Polaris, LTI Genesis Star Liner, LTI Star Runner, Sabre Raven, LTI Hawk & SQ42

DödgeThiz

Admiral
Oct 24, 2017
RSI Handle
DodgeThiz
Selling account as I need to buy a car, selling for just warbond price of ships and including for free electroskin, citizen goodie pack , Voyager Jacket/Undersuit, Sniper rifle , SMG Citizencon 2947 edition.
Ships:
675 USD Polaris, 200 USD Mercury, 400 USD Starliner, 200 USD Raven, 90 USD Hawk,
40 USD 66,500 UEC .

Total value of ships and extra UEC = 1605 USD + 10 USD Store credit + 56 USD SQ42, total value over 1700 in warbond prices
Selling for 1600 USD.

Attachments

Reactions: vahadar

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I hate to break the news, but your pics cut off before they show which ships you actually have other than the Saber Raven, a couple space bikes & a San'Tok Ia (however it's spelled). Some of those might have been CCU'd up, but that's not entirely visible to what in those images. Also, the Mercury Star Runner that you mentioned is a CCU from a Hawk with the Hawk being a CCU from an X-1 bike.

Why are you wanting to sell your account now anyways when the games finally been improving in play-ability for the past couple years?

Last edited:

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I hate to break the news, but your pics cut off before they show which ships you actually have other than the Saber Vaven, a couple space bikes & a San'Tok Ia (however it's spelled). Some of those might have been CCU'd up, but that's not entirely visible to what in those images. Also, the Mercury Star Runner that you mentioned is a CCU from a Hawk with the Hawk being a CCU from an X-1 bike.

Why are you wanting to sell your account now anyways when the games finally been improving in play-ability for the past couple years?
Think he said he wanted to buy a car.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Selling account as I need to buy a car, selling for just warbond price of ships and including for free electroskin, citizen goodie pack , Voyager Jacket/Undersuit, Sniper rifle , SMG Citizencon 2947 edition.
Ships:
675 USD Polaris, 200 USD Mercury, 400 USD Starliner, 200 USD Raven, 90 USD Hawk,
40 USD 66,500 UEC .

Total value of ships and extra UEC = 1605 USD + 10 USD Store credit + 56 USD SQ42, total value over 1700 in warbond prices
Selling for 1600 USD.
That Polaris is pretty tempting, unfortunately I just put a bid on a house soooo.... GOOD LUCK MATE!

DödgeThiz

Admiral
Oct 24, 2017
RSI Handle
DodgeThiz
I hate to break the news, but your pics cut off before they show which ships you actually have other than the Saber Raven, a couple space bikes & a San'Tok Ia (however it's spelled). Some of those might have been CCU'd up, but that's not entirely visible to what in those images. Also, the Mercury Star Runner that you mentioned is a CCU from a Hawk with the Hawk being a CCU from an X-1 bike.

Will have to check but pics should also show CCU upgrade from Hawk to Star runner and from Santokyai to Genesis, these are purchased and ready to be attributed.
Yes reason for sale is that I need to buy a car and selling starcitizen account will greatly help with budget.

Forgot your password?