Selling Esperia Vanduul Glaive (LTI) for 222$

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Hello Testies!

Recently, i was able to acquire the Glaive and had a couple of giftable ships still in line to be sold (long term goal to minimize fleet).

So i went all in and wanted to offer you one remaining Glaive for a total price of 222$.

The base is a Nox LTI ship.

(Montoya's reminder) Glaive rework pics:

This offer is for Test members only!

Stay healthy!

Edit: Back again and got bills to pay. I am currently in a situation where i need to get liquidity... and i have decided to take another look at these ships. If you are interested, i have reduced the buying price to get things done. Hope this falls upon your interest.

Attachments

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
You could upgrade to the Glaive last Alien Week in 2020, i got a few CCU after the IAE. I have a few LTI Glaive offered aswell at my place thanks to those CCU.

This Alien week you do not have the Glaive, so I guess next one in november around IAE maybe.

@Blind Owl if you want a Glaive CCU, I can give you one bro ;)

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I think i tried that? Or maybe 2019 idk. The barrier was AC finished against V-Swarm, never did that. Anyways, good to know.
Yes you need to have Vanduul swarm finished. But there was a bug for many months (years?) where the badge was not assigned. @Deroth helped me complete it fast mode last IAE and I could take some CCU (at least the standalone, I think I requested the CCUs through a support ticket I do not recall exactly, because of the missing badge). You would have to try complete the swarm and try next Alien week with IAE.

edit : after checking my buyback history and gifting one Glaive CCU to Owl, I actually gave wrong info telling those CCU were available last Alien week, I got them through a ticket i made then during 2020 autumn Alien week.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Daaaaaaamn. I hear shady people are shady. Nothing like the light of a 1000 exploding Auroras to bring light to those shady folks.

I think I just Inceptioned myself.

Edit: this made so much more sense when I was ripped! Ha.
When 1000 Auroras burst with brilliant flare & the great @Blind Owl is self inceptioned, the air whispers the aromas of beer mixed with fresh Canadian maple syrup.

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Edit: Back again and got bills to pay. I am currently in a situation where i need to get liquidity... and i have decided to take another look at these ships. If you are interested, i have reduced the buying price to get things done. Hope this falls upon your interest.

Forgot your password?