[Selling] Esperia/Vanduul Glaive

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Hallo.

Gonna put this sucker up:

Asking for $500, before fees, on my Esperia Glaive LTI.

According to Fee Calculator for U.S. customers: $515.24 after the Paypal Fee is applied.

Verified Paypal buyers only, will be done via invoice. Serious buyers only, send PM.

The money from this sale will go towards getting me new prescription glasses, and maybe a new computer chair which would allow me to mount a HOTAS bracket. (The current one I have isn't very good.)

Seev

Lieutenant
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
SeevL
I'm interested. i wont ask you to hold it but if you do not sell it within 4 weeks (two paychecks) i will buy it from you if it is still available.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'm interested. i wont ask you to hold it but if you do not sell it within 4 weeks (two paychecks) i will buy it from you if it is still available.
Your lack of history, and the amount of money involved, has me a bit jittery. I will consider selling to you if it doesn't sell by then.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Your lack of history, and the amount of money involved, has me a bit jittery. I will consider selling to you if it doesn't sell by then.
I'm with NKato's sentiment here, you joined us recently but never finished your profile. While in an effort to sell something, we sell to eachother, we try and avoid selling sometimes, to people who seem like they're only here for a deal.
Also, it's the seller that takes all the risk in selling something. The buyer has multitude of ways to be covered, and with little to no history, or not even recognised on comms or on the forums even, makes it a difficult sell. You'd have more luck buying on Reddit with no history. Or EBAY.

When i see 0 transactionsnhistory on ebay, I roll my eyes when they say they're going to buy. Because 75% the time they're wasting my time with questions, and shopping for pricing, to haggle, and a small amount of the time they're trying to scam me, buy now do charge back on credit card later. They never win, because of an impeccable history I have, but if I didn't have, I might lose. There's been times, when someone tried to pull a fast one, got their money - but at same time, PayPal gave me the money too. History is that important when selling.

Last edited:

Seev

Lieutenant
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
SeevL
I'm with NKato's sentiment here, you joined us recently but never finished your profile. While in an effort to sell something, we sell to eachother, we try and avoid selling sometimes, to people who seem like they're only here for a deal.
Also, it's the seller that takes all the risk in selling something. The buyer has multitude of ways to be covered, and with little to no history, or not even recognised on comms or on the forums even, makes it a difficult sell. You'd have more luck buying on Reddit with no history. Or EBAY.

When i see 0 transactionsnhistory on ebay, I roll my eyes when they say they're going to buy. Because 75% the time they're wasting my time with questions, and shopping for pricing, to haggle, and a small amount of the time they're trying to scam me, buy now do charge back on credit card later. They never win, because of an impeccable history I have, but if I didn't have, I might lose. There's been times, when someone tried to pull a fast one, got their money - but at same time, PayPal gave me the money too. History is that important when selling.

oh i don't disagree with you there(about the scamming/here for a deal). i'm here because i want to fly with likeminded people, i'm not here to get a deal so i'm sorry if i came off that way!
you'll see a lot of me here so hopefully my actions show the truth.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
oh i don't disagree with you there(about the scamming/here for a deal). i'm here because i want to fly with likeminded people, i'm not here to get a deal so i'm sorry if i came off that way!
I have no doubts that you'll be a great addition to TEST. Stick around, get to know us on Discord, and you will have a good time, even if there is no game. :D

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
well stick around, come join us on discord, and get to know some peeps and fly with us and add us to steam/origin/and ingame..etc..

alot of people have formed their groups kind of already, no reason you can't too.

Forgot your password?