selling idris p account

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While I'll hate to see you leave @Captain.Harlock , I'll be happy for your success in becoming a dad. I'm sure that you'll make a wonderful father to your child. This being said, should ever you be able to return, even if just with a starter pack, there will be plenty of us here willing to loan you some of our ships or let you be a part of our crews. Congrats my friend.

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
But being a dad is the freaking best.

This. The most amazing adventure of my life has been being a dad. The story changed dramatically for the better when that happened.

LoL, not 10 minutes ago my daughter *had* to call me, all kinds of nervous about meeting the parents of her current guy.. who is himself showing to be great dad material with my grandson.

Lots of respect!

I am going to throw advice.. you can duck if you want. Seriously, work with your wife. Take care of her, give her attention. She's going to carry a load you won't grasp for years, if ever, and is the best possible ally you can have.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This. The most amazing adventure of my life has been being a dad. The story changed dramatically for the better when that happened.

LoL, not 10 minutes ago my daughter *had* to call me, all kinds of nervous about meeting the parents of her current guy.. who is himself showing to be great dad material with my grandson.

Lots of respect!

I am going to throw advice.. you can duck if you want. Seriously, work with your wife. Take care of her, give her attention. She's going to carry a load you won't grasp for years, if ever, and is the best possible ally you can have.
I just read this to my wife, who happens to be the best possible ally I could ever have. I dare say she appreciates knowing that there are other men who value and appreciate their partners as you just stated. Kudos my friend.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I just read this to my wife, who happens to be the best possible ally I could ever have. I dare say she appreciates knowing that there are other men who value and appreciate their partners as you just stated. Kudos my friend.
What they are not walking/talking birthing chambers?
Next, you're going to tell me you let them wear pants and vote.

It honestly really is true. 9 months to prepare, Yaya lifes still the same. Then wham your a Dad whos never held a baby before and are expected to help keep this thing alive. Still not a fan of the first year but after that, it just continues to pick up speed as much as you dig your heels in saying slow down stay young.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What they are not walking/talking birthing chambers?
Next, you're going to tell me you let them wear pants and vote
Right? And drive! Egad. Haha.

Yeah man. Hard to believe that some folks have a hard time expressing these sentiments.
It honestly really is true. 9 months to prepare, Yaya lifes still the same. Then wham your a Dad whos never held a baby before and are expected to help keep this thing alive. Still not a fan of the first year but after that, it just continues to pick up speed as much as you dig your heels in saying slow down stay young.
This. All this. True story. Such an amazing freaking experience.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There is no better advice than this. And it just never ends.

@Captain.Harlock it's an adventure. I'm not going to congratulate you yet, this is just the beginning, but at some point in the future you're going to discover you have become a hero. Even when you mess up. I wish I could help you right now but my youngest... a boy ... is 18 and that's a handful.

Forgot your password?