Selling Lootz

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Giving players the ability to sell items from their local inventory to shops using a new interface powered by Building Blocks. This supports the recently added Loot Generation feature, allowing these items to be sold for money. This includes kiosk and service support for sale of non-commodities. The shops will now dictate which items they will buy based on the type of weapons or armor that they sell. Pricing algorithm takes into account state of item, price of closest retail equivalent, etc. This update also bring in wide sweeping changes to what each weapon and armor shop sells. Many higher end items have been removed from weapon and armor shops and can now be found exclusively out in the PU through looting corpses and exploring locations for loot crates.

This appears to clear the way to using workbenches on ships like the Carrack to improve the quality of loot before resale for higher prices.

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm, yeah. Now if only we had something like a sci-fi MOLLE backpack, so you could just strap 12 weapons to it instead of trying to fit everything inside.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
View: https://youtu.be/mw_YMaBFPeA

Some things to try: use the Gallant with scope, light and suppressor. Fly a 300 series and park it in the hangar for easy looting. Drop a gun and suit of armor in the med bay when you set your spawn point. With lootz, this is now a 200k/hour mission. 20 suits of armor and 20 guns to sell should easily be 35k. Only time will tell but this could be 300k/hour depending upon loot values. Last I checked, taking the security suits and guns earns you a crime stat so be careful.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Epic fun for me personally. I take out the C2 and fly my extended cargo runs and along the way get jumped by occasional pirates near landing zones and when done loot the buildings :like:
When I complete the loop it takes me a while to go to all the right terminals for the best price but its an easy Million a day if you have nothing but time on your hands and enjoy the mechanics including eating fruits along the journey:love:
Absolutely love it:o7:

Forgot your password?