Server meshing 2 ISC... Thoughts?

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I think there is a very specific reason they're leaving that episode till closer to the end of the year. The bigger thing they're working on is developing at scale and authority transitioning for you, your ship and smaller items ranging from vehicles to a med pen in your ship. Mind you I get that's a lot of hopium talking , but I'm in a manic phase from the con still. What is your opinion about what will be included in the SM 2 episode of ISC?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm still mentally recovering from my mind being blown so many times over the weekend, but I'm sure that the better all of that works out, the better off we all will be. The better it works when it finally is added into the PU, the less buggy it'll hopefully be & the more it'll shut the mouths or change the tunes of those that are always calling SC a scam.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
the server meshing presentation in citizencon was on a room scale. if I were to hazard a guess about a sequel to that presentation, I'd say it'll be at a larger scale - maybe an entire javelin or idris, or perhaps a presentation of how server meshing draws lines on the scale of a whole planet, a planet and its moons, or even a full solar system.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?