Seunge why are you ingoring us!!!!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
North Kor- I mean best Korea has 1 million gb/ps Internet. And my prison site location is 1.2222x 1..33333-----
Hahaha, and everyone has food on their tables and their missiles fly the furthest and their people are the happiest and they have a cure for cancer and aids and America is evil. This is all common knowledge. ;)

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Hahaha, and everyone has food on their tables and their missiles fly the furthest and their people are the happiest and they have a cure for cancer and aids and America is evil. This is all common knowledge. ;)
Of course! Your right, best Korea has ponies and the fastest internet and supermodels as the general percent of the population. It I mean we! Err we have the most rich society and the sunniest weather and thei- our leader doesn't defacate!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Of course! Your right, best Korea has ponies and the fastest internet and supermodels as the general percent of the population. It I mean we! Err we have the most rich society and the sunniest weather and thei- our leader doesn't defacate!
I'm so happy to see that you haven't been influenced at all by their evil propaganda machine while in captiv..er, residence there. That the TEST indoctrination we ingrained in you has held firm.

Kudos young padawan.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Because you do not even have the bloody decency of spelling his name correct.

Every bloody time in Discord chat as well, and it is not even restricted to Seung.

The manners of kids these days.

Forgot your password?