Sharing needles, a logo suggestion.

Please read thread (if you don't have a preference don't answer that question)

• Q1: Prefer down syringe

• Q1: Prefer up syringe

• Q2: Prefer beer

• Q2: Prefer tongue

• Q3: Answer 1

• Q3: Answer 2

• Q3: Answer 3

• Q4: Like as is

• Q4: I have soggestions

• Q4: Not big fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
It came to my attention that (at least to my knowledge) there is no logo for Test Squadron's medical division/subdivision. So I decided to throw an idea out there. I thought of doing a modified Rod of Asclepius (The proper medicine staff logo with one snake. The two snake one you see in a lot of in TV news and the sort is more a symbol of commerce). I tried to do a sort of test syringe thing that has a snake wrapped around like a Rod of Asclepius. Off topic but i am interested in how many people read what I type and what i may need to do to make people read it. So if you read this paragraph choose answer 3 in the "Did you read" question no matter what anything else in the thread says. Anyway I'm not only looking for praise to cope with my narcissism but i would like some feedback with anything you have to add or suggest. Also there are a few things I want an idea of what people prefer between options.

Question 1: Down syringe or up syringe?

Question 2: Poorly illustrated beer or tongue?

Question 3: Did you read the thread?

also here is all the full size images but i will give a download link at the end so you don't get any down-scaling.

Question 4: What do you think of the logos?

• I like them as is.
  • I have some suggestions on how to make it better
  • I'm not a big fan of the idea. I will say why so AwesomeDude can know why he's crying himself to sleep.
Here is a dropbox link if you want to download. It includes full sized PNGs and PNDs for PaintDotNet users.

Edit: Soggestions was not a typo. Don't you dare soggest that is was.

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
LOL looks like we are at an impasse.

Also Suggestion: I voted for beer instead of tongue, but a great compromise is to to add some carbonated bubbles to the yellow liquid and make that part beer. A syringe full of beer is what every TEST member needs!

Doozie

Rear Admiral
Donor
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Doozie
Wrap that snake around a beer and all will be well with the world. If nothing else that syringe NEEDS carbonation, right now it looks a bit like pisswater (AKA budweiser).

Reactions: Printimus

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Also Suggestion: I voted for beer instead of tongue, but a great compromise is to to add some carbonated bubbles to the yellow liquid and make that part beer. A syringe full of beer is what every TEST member needs!

Three quick shots at a beer inside. (Full sized versions added to the Dropbox file). The bubble one looks a bit off so i will take another crack at it later today.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
suggestion: MOAR SNAKES!

Plus, Made a more cleaned up version for referance ( - beer)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Ok, i just had the best idea, but im terrible at photoshop....hopefully someone can make my idea come true.

So have the beer bottle be the staff, have the snakes go around it as in the picture above, and then have the TEST logo wings where the wings are at in the pic above.

Does this make sense?

Reactions: Snakey

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
In my constant struggle to decide on a SC career to pursue, this discussion has tilted me a bit more towards Medic-ing.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Ok, i just had the best idea, but im terrible at photoshop....hopefully someone can make my idea come true.

So have the beer bottle be the staff, have the snakes go around it as in the picture above, and then have the TEST logo wings where the wings are at in the pic above.

Does this make sense?
NO!!!!!! THAT SYMBOL IS WRONG!!!!! *rages*

The paragraph in my original thread post explains why.

Forgot your password?