She works hard for the money

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Great job @Deroth ! I had an interesting night last night & it fits right in with this thread. I finally managed to TEST pilot my Aurora LN off the platform at PO without instantly TEST landing it. So I decided to find out what's the worst that could possibly happen to the little guy from me attempting a cargo run done at random. (Just before launch, I gave it the Blackbeard skin since I don't know how or where to acquire the TEST skin.) When I got to Cellin, I arrived from the side that was all darkened out from its night cycle. This obviously caused me to give the planet a few new Aurora shaped "beauty marks" from my little guy kissing the moon a few times at top speed. (4) Yet he kept going & I eventually made it to the mining area to get a full 3scu of Titanium to take back to sell at PO. The trip back went smoothly, so after selling my cargo, I decided to put the little guy to bed & pull out my Lancer for a few runs. Several hours & a few trips later, I was ready for bed myself & my finances had grown from only 2700 aUEC to over 60k higher. So I would have to state that my ships worked hard for my money as well. Especially since along the way there were a few other awkward TEST landings that I'll claim were in honor of you wonderful people. Cheers!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Great job @Deroth ! I had an interesting night last night & it fits right in with this thread. I finally managed to TEST pilot my Aurora LN off the platform at PO without instantly TEST landing it. So I decided to find out what's the worst that could possibly happen to the little guy from me attempting a cargo run done at random. (Just before launch, I gave it the Blackbeard skin since I don't know how or where to acquire the TEST skin.) When I got to Cellin, I arrived from the side that was all darkened out from its night cycle. This obviously caused me to give the planet a few new Aurora shaped "beauty marks" from my little guy kissing the moon a few times at top speed. (4) Yet he kept going & I eventually made it to the mining area to get a full 3scu of Titanium to take back to sell at PO. The trip back went smoothly, so after selling my cargo, I decided to put the little guy to bed & pull out my Lancer for a few runs. Several hours & a few trips later, I was ready for bed myself & my finances had grown from only 2700 aUEC to over 60k higher. So I would have to state that my ships worked hard for my money as well. Especially since along the way there were a few other awkward TEST landings that I'll claim were in honor of you wonderful people. Cheers!
I would recommend going to a research station at Cellin or Yela instead to pick up Medical Supplies to sell at Levski (typically the better ROI) or Port Olisar. Medical supplies can typically be purchased for 40-50 aUEC per unit then sold for 60-70 aUEC, as well as restock at about 1 SCU every 2 minutes (as opposed to Laranite that seems to restock at 0.5 SCU every hour.)

If you enjoy planet side trading you can actually stay in Cellin or Yela atmosphere to trade back and forth from a research station and another outpost.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would recommend going to a research station at Cellin or Yela instead to pick up Medical Supplies to sell at Levski (typically the better ROI) or Port Olisar. Medical supplies can typically be purchased for 40-50 aUEC per unit then sold for 60-70 aUEC, as well as restock at about 1 SCU every 2 minutes (as opposed to Laranite that seems to restock at 0.5 SCU every hour.)

If you enjoy planet side trading you can actually stay in Cellin or Yela atmosphere to trade back and forth from a research station and another outpost.
I thank you for your input my friend. My last run I actually did a chain of trades on Cellin. I took a full load of Iodine to the medical research place, that only barely broke even, but then I picked up a load of medical supplies that I took to the mining place. I then bought what I could there to take back to PO to sell before logging off & heading to bed.

Forgot your password?