Ship Giveaway - Celebrating 2 years of Rock Raiders - Winner announced Page 6

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Seeing a ship giveaway and arriving at page 3 kinda feels like I'm late to the fray.
But there is nothing wrong with coming late to the fray, just means everyone else has softened the opponents and I now have a full buffet of killstealing goodness.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Damm it, now we not only get fake internetpoints (need more of them) for shitpost, we also get a chance to win a ship?!
TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Last edited:

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Because Rock jokes Rocks like the Rocks

Voices

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Voices058
I was told there would be booze...

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
I'M A PERVERT . THAT SHIP WOULD BE GOOD TO STORE MY ANIME GIRL PILLOWS !

I also have pet foxes! And Wierd ideas... and... pretty pervert mind as I said it earlier. No I'm not a furry I'm just a fox

Just a a smart foxymoxy the wise foxymoxy. I never won any giveaway. so I won't gona win this to!

Also my Pc sucks now and I can't play star citizen rip. I'm just writing stuffs over here to make a longer post.

I'm bored and hungry... Please give me food... and pet me please .

Anyone wanna sell thier own soul to me? No? Ok You can buy mine if you want but please...
manga-spice-and-wolf-volume-one-04.jpg

Don't punish me hmmmm.... Ehhh

Fuck where the fuck my comment's topic is going wow.... Well Lets talk about Cornhub

Look at those sexy corns... Whoa...

Montoya if you read this... well... I don't know probably you reading this is you read this lol <3

I'm really bored. It would be good to win that ship . I like ships. If it moves... I can ram it into something...

Love you all testies ! Especially the shitposters.... ANd Montoya. <3 And my girlfriend ... Wait... something is wrong here...

I don't have a girlfriend. I'm anti-social . Nobody cares about me. I gona kill myself... But forgot which button is the suicide in star citizen.

I'm blu da be da be...

You spin me right round

Right round round round
You spin me like a record right round

(I don't have any anime girl pillows / pervert things . But still I'm a pervert)

Forgot your password?