Ship matrix

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
...also some Akido. I had a good childhood but many bullies.
I'm not surprised, if you were a nerdy kid who liked Sci-Fi...Look on the bright side, they are probably like Biff (in the first Back to the Future, at least) and you are *buying awesome space ship JPEGs now!*

it is down for maintenance, so expect the new ship matrix very soon...probably within the hour
about...flippin'...time!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I'm not surprised, if you were a nerdy kid who liked Sci-Fi...Look on the bright side, they are probably like Biff (in the first Back to the Future, at least) and you are *buying awesome space ship JPEGs now!*

about...flippin'...time!
One of them actually apologized for being a dick. Life gets better and I have never had to fight anyone like I thought I would.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
The differences in top speeds and afterburner speeds are not as much as I thought for the small ships. It will be interesting to see if running away from fighters is possible for unarmed small ships. Good to see that speeds have been increased in some cases to help transit around moons ETC.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I love judo. It's the martial art of taking someone and throwing them at the biggest object you can find. So far the biggest object has been the Earth.
What was really interesting in the dojo I was at, they never had enough people who showed up to optional practice on the weekend from judo alone, so we always faced off against akido students. It was really interesting to see the two arts face off. If the akido student missed their initial grab and the judo student could turn in and get the proper hold, it was straight to ground for grapple fight.

ON TOPIC: They nerfed the hell out of my Lancer MAX. I'm [CONCERNED]...

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
What was really interesting in the dojo I was at, they never had enough people who showed up to optional practice on the weekend from judo alone, so we always faced off against akido students. It was really interesting to see the two arts face off. If the akido student missed their initial grab and the judo student could turn in and get the proper hold, it was straight to ground for grapple fight.

ON TOPIC: They nerfed the hell out of my Lancer MAX. I'm [CONCERNED]...
I still don't think that the stats are 100%. Missing numbers, weird values, I'm calling it not finished.

Forgot your password?