Ship Matrix

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Was looking at the ship matrix last night and noticed several recent updates especially to a couple ships one being the Idris-P and the Javelin both showing in production currently being built . So does this mean these ships will be out soon ? check it out Here .

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Loads of ships on there got updated but even ones that are out so I think it was just a stats edit rather than anything else.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
CIG has stated that they will not officially be releasing the Idris into the Verse for players to use & own until the release of SQ42. More than likely, the same goes for the F8C Lightning. So I was quite surprised when they allowed us to take a tour of some of the areas of a Jav during last years ILW.

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Was looking at the ship matrix last night and noticed several recent updates especially to a couple ships one being the Idris-P and the Javelin both showing in production currently being built . So does this mean these ships will be out soon ? check it out Here .
No, it's means they're in production with the priority going to SQ42. Some things my not be needed (like interior rendering) there but would need to be finished once it gets passed onto SC backend teams.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
CIG has stated that they will not officially be releasing the Idris into the Verse for players to use & own until the release of SQ42. More than likely, the same goes for the F8C Lightning. So I was quite surprised when they allowed us to take a tour of some of the areas of a Jav during last years ILW.
Yeah hoping to be able to do some of that when this all starts .

Forgot your password?