Ship Naming

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Correct, we can currently name a handful of our ships, which can be fun & entertaining, but also a bit challenging & frustrating at times if the name of the ship is already taken for that ship model. What are you naming your 600i?

Here's what I named my 600i Touring & Exploration ships.

SC - 600i Ships Named.PNG

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Correct, we can currently name a handful of our ships, which can be fun & entertaining, but also a bit challenging & frustrating at times if the name of the ship is already taken for that ship model. What are you naming your 600i?

Here's what I named my 600i Touring & Exploration ships.

View attachment 25228
Really like both of your names. I particularly love you 600i Touring Garden of Babylon! It's a perfect name :)

I named my 600i Exploration "NH Hyperion"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Really like both of your names. I particularly love you 600i Touring Garden of Babylon! It's a perfect name :)

I named my 600i Exploration "NH Hyperion"
Since you liked my 600i Touring name, you might also appreciate the name I gave my 890J. I suspect that it might provide a hint towards the types of activities that I hope to find happening within at some point across the Verse. LoL

SC - 890J Named 03-08-2021.PNG

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I really like the Adromeda name too! Garden of Delights makes me want to be a guest on your ship! You should pull an Opra and put a small gift under everyone's chair.

You get a S-38 pistol...you get a S-38 pistol...you ge ta S-38 pistol...
For the sake of avoiding damages, I'd most likely be giving out the toy guns that shoot suction cup plastic darts instead, so that when somebody starts shooting, everybody can & nobody gets hurt. Since there is a law system, there would most likely still be lawyers, which means that there's a chance at least 1 of the attendees would be lawsuit happy.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Andromeda was a good Scifi show. Sad how they ended that universe. I had a crush on that Ships AI
Yeah, I agree with both. Lexa Doig was crazy hot in that show. Thankfully, she was in the movies The Tracker & No Alibi around 2000ish. I also thought Laura Bertram was crazy hot as the cute alien girl on the show. Add in the ship itself & I was always looking forward to the next episodes while it was on the air during its original run.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Since we're playing he naming game again:

1700918180993.png

TSS because once upon a time there was this idea of marking the Squardon ships as such.
And "Mostly Harmless" because "Heart of Gold" was already taken.
And yeah, I do keep a towel by my side. :o7:

PS: Still waiting for the day I can finally name my Terrapin "TSS Tiny A'Tuin"

Last edited:

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
For the sake of avoiding damages, I'd most likely be giving out the toy guns that shoot suction cup plastic darts instead, so that when somebody starts shooting, everybody can & nobody gets hurt. Since there is a law system, there would most likely still be lawyers, which means that there's a chance at least 1 of the attendees would be lawsuit happy.
I second that "Yub Nub"!

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Since we're playing he naming game again:

View attachment 25235

TSS because once upon a time there was this idea of marking the Squardon ships as such.
And "Mostly Harmless" because "Heart of Gold" was already taken.
And yeah, I do keep a towel by my side. :o7:

PS: Still waiting for the day I can finally name my Terrapin "TSS Tiny A'Tuin"
We the people demand that TSS is brought back fully. Make it so and I'll change my ship designations.

Forgot your password?