Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragnas

Commander
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
SirRagnas
Just bought mine, looking forward to seeing its progress. Would anyone recommend another ship to get? I like the mining option for solo play, If I wanted to do more cargo hauling/versatile game play what would you recommend? I was thinking a Constellation but it is a bit pricy for a ship I might not use that much.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well the cheaper general purpose ships, are reliant, avenger, cutlass the 300 series might become so and the space van (dur). They all are better at some things than others so it depends what floats your boat. There is a utility tax though whilst the connie is an armoured transport as is the caterpillar currently they are easy to take out with single seat fighters. So maybe get a Hull B for hauling and a fighter same sort of cost but better functionality maybe. Plus ships are still changing the game is still years from release given rate of change.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I got paid and can finally buy it! Huzzah!

I am slightly disappointed by how much they seem to be making it a loot pinata, but if it really is a viable money making experience solo then that isn't a terrible drawback.

Forgot your password?