Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I was originally going to melt my 325 to help get one, but I was hoping for it to be 2 person. I don't really have 70 to spare right now anyways. Luckily I have the starfarer, so I have a money maker for early on. Will definitely get a few in universe as one of my first purchases

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
This one I actually hate lol
I kinda want to hate it, but... there's something appealing about it. Can't really put my finger on it.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sooooo is this the Drake Dragonfly?
No man, read my lips: PRO-SPECK*-T0R! But it DEFINITLEY wit' dis design will have NO LTI :D

Wait - or is that your...well, home dragon...? :eek: ;)

*...which is the German word for "bacon"...hahaha...okay, not funny. Bugger, I gotta go to bed ...

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
And we have answers!
Specifically of interest:
Small jump points are a go, yes it has Quantum and Jump
Mining will be limited to specialized ships
Cargo Containers are universal, the 128 figure is After filling All of it's bins.
It is NOT for 2 people

And, Most importantly, for you @Black Sunder
Can the mining laser be used as a weapon?
Technically yes! (added emphasis is mine, CIG was not so enthusiastic)
This mean we CAN land on an Idris and bore our way inside!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
My only complaint with the prospector is because it looks so nice I do wonder whether I want an orion now. If an orion can be handled solo with NPCs then the prospector would gather dust.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
My only complaint with the prospector is because it looks so nice I do wonder whether I want an orion now. If an orion can be handled solo with NPCs then the prospector would gather dust.
The Orion's max crew is around 6, right? I think it could be soloed with NPCs, but probably not at full capacity.

That being said, a full crew of real people could man it as well, but how often will they operate at full capacity?

Really need a regular crew that works together and knows what they're doing. Keep track of those that do a good job and work well together. I imagine pairs or trios that are just golden when working together will be booked quite often once the Rock Raiders are up and running. You may even find that some people who are normally a part of another subsection such as Medical, Exploration, or Protection are absolutely fantastic at it, but they don't really care to do it often.

Forgot your password?