Ships and cash to trade, give me options!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys, I have $80 credit and a Reliant mini hauler with LTI which is worth about $50. I also just picked up the Khartu-al from the flash sale with 24 month worth $150, I'm not really attached to anything I have and am trying to find upgrade options.

I'm looking for people to toss out options for ships that people have and don't plan on using or perhaps you have multiple copies of. I'm especially looking at you guys with the huge packages and crap tons of extra ships :) I'm leaning heavily towards doing things that aren't just fighting and I have a couple of family members who will be playing with me so below are the ships that have my attention at the moment (I'll throw in more money where necessary of course) so give me some options. Long range scanning and exploration to the front of the line!

-The Herald
-Reclaimer
-Carrack
-Cutlass Red
-Freelancer DUR
-M50 (isn't this a better racer than a 350r)?

I'm aware that some of these I can melt what I have and get them, just seeing if I can get a slightly better deal picking one up from somebody in TEST or maybe getting LTI instead of 6 month or whatever.

Forgot your password?