Ships available for sale!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and offer my buyback ships for sale since my fleet is complete.

I have a group of ships in buyback that I'll sell for probably $5 over cost just for the hassle. (Not sure if this is a good deal or not, I haven't checked certain markets to price compare) Then I have one ship currently owned that I'd like to get rid of.

My current ship is a Carrack (CCUd from a P-52 I believe). I have the other CCUs to turn it into a Hull D, Endeavor Base, Crucible, or Reclaimed before transfer if you want one of those. Selling for $300. If you want an invoice I'll have to up it to cover charges.

The ships in buyback are:

5 Buccaneers $115
1 BMM $255
3 Caterpillar/Dragonfly packages $305
8 Prospectors $145
2 Esperia Blades $255

All of them are original ships and have LTI. The Carrack is a CCU but has LTI.

PM or respond here if interested.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Plus I posted in the void of Tuesday morning.

I really just want to sell the Carrack or variation. It's the only one I'd actually get money on since it's in my hangar.
I hear you. I'm trying to figure out a way to downsize my fleet. I think I need to give up on it though, and accept that I have 6 ships. Le sigh

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Haha, stupid ships. You'd think I'd find something better to spend my money on.

Never.
They haven't released a better ship to spend your money on yet :P

I'm trying to downsize as well. I have a lot of ships.... too many for numbers. My plan was 5.... now I have 15.... so I need to drop 10 if I want to have a chance at meeting my original goal. My plan was to sell off a ton of ships for modules for the Caterpillar, but it's not turning out the way that I want it to. It's under gunned but there is a silver lining. Those turrets on the Caterpillar can converse on targets that hug the horizontal plane. They also both have really good views and can see a full 360*. So even though it has less firepower than I wanted, it can use that firepower pretty well.

I'll ask my friends if they are interested in the Blades, OP. They are at the point where they don't know what to get next, ha.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm really nervous that I'm going to be disappointed by the Cat. I had extremely high hopes for her.
I'll ride in her with you! I don't have one of those.

I need to jump though when 2.6 launches, but that'll make me wanna buy back that package probably.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Why do you have multiple pieces of the same ship? :/
All but the Carrack are buybacks. I bought then melted multiple copies when they were on sale so I could save LTI tokens or, like now, offer limited ships to fellow TESTies when my fleet is done.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll ride in her with you! I don't have one of those.

I need to jump though when 2.6 launches, but that'll make me wanna buy back that package probably.
Game on. From what I'm hearing, there's a 17 page brochure that's coming with the official release of the Cat. Hopefully we hear about modules and there is some clarification on the Cat in regards to weaponry etc.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I'm really nervous that I'm going to be disappointed by the Cat. I had extremely high hopes for her.
Don't scare me man, I just jumped on the Cat bandwagon. I really liked the update compared to the original. But I'll admit, I share your concern.

You'd think I'd find something better to spend my money on.
Like what, beer and poutine?
Although, now that I think of it, cheesy fries with gravy and an ale? Man that's good eats.

Why do you have multiple pieces of the same ship? :/
Because, ships!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Don't scare me man, I just jumped on the Cat bandwagon. I really liked the update compared to the original. But I'll admit, I share your concern.
Yeah I'm hard on the bandwagon, but the more I'm reading, the more I'm getting concerned. I was so sure this ship was going to be the centerpiece of my fleet. Now I just don't know.
Like what, beer and poutine?
Although, now that I think of it, cheesy fries with gravy and an ale? Man that's good eats.
Now I'm going to have to have a beer.
And Poutine.
Because Canada.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Becuase they've taken away the weapons on the fighting freighter, they've potentially severly reduced the modularity, and its role as a pirate ship is in question.
I hadn't heard any of this! Course I haven't watched an AtV since the new format either.

Forgot your password?