Ships for Sale

Ultonion

Lieutenant
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Ultonion
Hey everybody I'm selling ships; to be honest, I'm doing it because I have other priorities in life like a vehicle that is overdue to be fixed, bills, and graduating from college this December. You may be able to haggle me a weee bit in price since I know once the ship is gifted to you, it can't be gifted to anyone else :( . So, with that said here is the list.

Standalone Ship - Starfarer Gemini - LTI $240.00 USD
Standalone Ship - Hull A - LTI $60.00 USD per ship Quantity - 2 SOLD BOTH
Standalone Ship - Hull C - LTI $200.00 USD - SOLD
Standalone Ship - Anvil Gladiator $165.00 USD - SOLD
Standalone Ship - F7C-M Super Hornet $165.00 USD
Standalone Ship - Aegis Dynamics Avenger $60.00 USD

It may be easier to contact me at [email protected] since I check that more often

Thank you,

Ultonion

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: supitza and NapalmX

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Hey everybody I'm selling ships; to be honest, I'm doing it because I have other priorities in life like a vehicle that is overdue to be fixed, bills, and graduating from college this December. You may be able to haggle me a weee bit in price since I know once the ship is gifted to you, it can't be gifted to anyone else :( . So, with that said here is the list.

Standalone Ship - Starfarer Gemini - LTI $240.00 USD
Standalone Ship - Hull A - LTI $60.00 USD per ship Quantity - 2
Standalone Ship - Hull C - LTI $200.00 USD
Standalone Ship - Anvil Gladiator $165.00 USD
Standalone Ship - F7C-M Super Hornet $165.00 USD
Standalone Ship - Aegis Dynamics Avenger $60.00 USD

It may be easier to contact me at [email protected] since I check that more often

Thank you,

Ultonion
Sent you an email. Would like to do my part and help you out.

Ultonion

Lieutenant
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Ultonion
Ahh no LTI on Gladiator...
Wanna sell me a HUll A ?
Sorry I'm kinda slow on the response, and also sorry that I've sold both Hull A's :( . Um, by the way, are you the same Azmodeth who helped me a lot with hardware problems that I definitely appreciated.

Ultonion

Lieutenant
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Ultonion
yea... but kinda shooting for an LTI version though....
It's better to have LTI on your money making ships though like the Orion, Hulls, Starfarer, etc that way you'll always have more than enough money to fly your fighters. Can't have a military without $$$, right??? :D

Forgot your password?