Ships of 3.2

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I haven't finished this yet but will try today. You can skip the first 5 minutes.

Great stuff explaining that you can add all the chillers you like, but the heat sinks are not swappable, so the cooling you can do is limited by the spaceframe. This is huge. One supposes for example the Raven and 600i would have oversized heat sinks.

The Avenger now has S2s on the wings and an S4 on the nose--comes with S3 gimbled. So yeah, she is a bigger target, but has some serious punch with an S4. Now more than ever the best starter ship, IMHO.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LRmL_EjjZg

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, S2 guns on gimballs for the wings. If you take all the gimballs off you're left with 2x S3 and 1x S4 on the nose :smile:
Goddamn can the 300 series never get a buff and enjoy it for more than five minutes without another ship coming and pissing on its parade? :)

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Well, S2 guns on gimballs for the wings. If you take all the gimballs off you're left with 2x S3 and 1x S4 on the nose :smile:
Does it have enough reactor to fly with with the Panthers on the wings and the BEHR Ballistic on the chin? Does it allow a smaller reactor of you put Tarantulas on the wings? I still think that is a good frame for Void Armor, just you can't get shot. It is so fast though, you can outrun most opponents.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just picked up an avenger titan as I think it's gonna be a very useful starter ship with some cargo and 1xS4 and 2xS3 fixed weapons. Potent!!!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Does it have enough reactor to fly with with the Panthers on the wings and the BEHR Ballistic on the chin? Does it allow a smaller reactor of you put Tarantulas on the wings? I still think that is a good frame for Void Armor, just you can't get shot. It is so fast though, you can outrun most opponents.
It has the same components as the Hornet, so I'd say yes :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I dont know about this Avenger with an S4 on the nose. Its a lot of punch for what is essentially almost a starter ship!

How is my Aurora supposed to keep up?
I'd expect it to move in the Roster away from being described as a 'starter', as the 300 is supposed to be doing.

At present the Gladius is looking to be a little inferior, in DPS at least...

The 325a should have the sane hardpoints with an S4 on the nose and two S3 on the wings :slight_smile:
I know, and at least my 350r got its nose point back, but damn it didn't hold a competitive advantage for long.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Don't do itttt Owely!!! The penguin will rock hard!!!

Forgot your password?