marcsand2

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I paid them all to say that, lol! no jk. Cuz anniversary is around the corner, I'm going for a Jav or an idris, I earn some extra play money every month, so if you still have it in about 2 months after the anniversary or holiday event, I'm completely game! Also I have a trade thread here which you can check history of and also trade flair on the trade subreddit
This is my WTB post on the subreddit from a year ago:
it will show you my current trade flair and trade history.
The endeavor master set WTB is on there from back then :smile:
So I'm very serious about buying it, if it's still around after CIG destroys my wallet again for the anniversary and holiday events lol
Thank you!

Reactions: marcsand2

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
I paid them all to say that, lol! no jk. Cuz anniversary is around the corner, I'm going for a Jav or an idris, I earn some extra play money every month, so if you still have it in about 2 months after the anniversary or holiday event, I'm completely game! Also I have a trade thread here which you can check history of and also trade flair on the trade subreddit
This is my WTB post on the subreddit from a year ago:
it will show you my current trade flair and trade history.
The endeavor master set WTB is on there from back then :smile:
So I'm very serious about buying it, if it's still around after CIG destroys my wallet again for the anniversary and holiday events lol
Thank you!
No problem, and good luck on getting your capitals :D. I'll hold on to it for you.

Reactions: marcsand2

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
If mine had any idea what I'm into SC for... LOL :relieved:
same here that's why I have to keep it slow and under wraps lol but I have a Hornet and a Cutlass Black and enough store credit to CCU the Black to get a Hoplite if it comes back up for sale for the Anniversary. I really hope it does I am hoping to be on board an Idris of someone's when ever I can or am needed and fly hornet/Hoplite as defense and boarding/dropship as Merc/Yellow Jacket and do some fps on the ground too. I am honestly going to try not to spend anymore other than my sub after I have the Hoplite and buy the other stuff I want later when I can get it in game though I am tempted to get a Dragonfly and the hanger flair I missed but I will have to practice self control lol. Only reason I haven't waited is because I wanted to support the game.

Reactions: GinjaNinja
Forgot your password?